- 1. Maintain a higher than average ratio of PR budget to gross revenue (GAP PR/GR Ratio).
- 2. Report directly and exclusively to the C-Suite (Chairbody Chief Exec, CEO).
- 3. Optimize the C-Suite’s understanding of PR’s current and potential contributions to the success of the organization as a whole.
- 4. Establish an effective social responsibility strategy for your organization.
- 5. Establish an effective digital-media strategy for your organization.
- 6. Establish an effective issues-management strategy for your organization.
- 7. Optimize integration and coordination of PR/Communications, both within the PR and Communications function, and with other organizational functions.
- 8. Encourage highly ethical practices across the organization, beginning with communication.
- 9. Encourage the organization-wide adoption of a long-term strategic point of view, beginning with communication.
- 10. Encourage the organization-wide adoption of a proactive mindset, beginning with communication.
- 11.Encourage the organization-wide adoption of a flexible mindset, beginning with communication.
- 12.Optimize the integration of PR and reputational considerations into top-level organizational strategies.
- 13.Measurably contribute to organizational success.
quarta-feira, 4 de junho de 2008
As melhores práticas de RP
A dica vem do blog PR Disasters. É baseada no estudo da GAP V STUDY PR/COMMUNICATION BEST PRACTICES. Sim, está em inglês, mas eu creio que ao menos você "arranhe"um pouco, não?